im here, im queer, these pretzels are makin me thirsty
Get nosy. I dare you.
- 1: Real (first) Name?
- 2: Current crush!?
- 3: Addiction?
- 4: How tall am I?
- 5: Relationship status?
- 6: Girls I trust?
- 7: Boys I trust?
- 9: Current mood?
- 10: how many followers?
- 11: Confession;
- 12: Who I miss?
- 13: Who I last hugged?
- 14: Who understands me?
- 15: Someone who is always there for me:
- 16: Last Text?
- 17: someone you cry to?
- 18: Who makes me laugh the most?
- 19: Who I do the craziest stuff with?
- 20: Who makes me smile?
- 21: What am i listening to?
- 22: Turn on’s?
- 23: Turn offs?
- 24. Bestfriends?
- 26: Second confession?
- 27: What I hate?
- 28: Last person to give you butterflies?
The feminist movement is generally periodized into the so-called first, second and third waves of feminism. In the United States, the first wave is characterized by the suffragette movement; the second wave is characterized by the formation of the National Organization for Women, abortion rights politics, and the fight for the Equal Rights Amendments. Suddenly, during the third wave of feminism, women of colour make an appearance to transform feminism into a multicultural movement.
This periodization situates white middle-class women as the central historical agents to which women of colour attach themselves. However, if we were to recognize the agency of indigenous women in an account of feminist history, we might begin with 1492 when Native women collectively resisted colonization. This would allow us to see that there are multiple feminist histories emerging from multiple communities of colour which intersect at points and diverge in others. This would not negate the contributions made by white feminists, but would de-center them from our historicizing and analysis.
Indigenous feminism thus centers anti-colonial practice within its organizing. This is critical today when you have mainstream feminist groups supporting, for example, the US bombing of Afghanistan with the claim that this bombing will free women from the Taliban (apparently bombing women somehow liberates them).— Indigenous Feminism Without Apology -Andrea Smith (via whitedenial-ontrial)
- 1: Picture of yourself
- 2: Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
- 3: Have you ever been dumped?
- 4: What do you most like about making out?
- 5: Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren’t seriously involved with?
- 6: When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other?
- 7: What part of a person’s body do you find most attractive?
- 8: Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
- 9: Had sex with someone you knew less than an hour?
- 10: Had sex with someone you didn’t know their name?
- 11: What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
- 12: Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already?
- 13: Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you?
- 14: Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush?
- 15: Do you miss your last sweetie?
- 16: Last time you slow danced with someone?
- 17: Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you’ve never met?
- 18: How can I win your heart?
- 19: What is your astrological sign?
- 20: What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 21: Do you cook?
- 22: Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication?
- 23: If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship?
- 24: Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly?
- 25: What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest?
- 26: Name four things that you wish you had:
- 27: Are you a player?
- 28: Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day?
- 29: Are you a tease?
- 30: Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr?
- 31: Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
- 32: Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
- 33: Hugs or Kisses?
- 34: Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 35: The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 36: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
- 37: . If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was in relationship, would you go for it?
- 38: Do you flirt a lot?
- 39: Your last kiss?
- 40: Have you kissed more than 5 people since the start of 2013?
- 41: Have you kissed anyone in the past month?
- 42: If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
- 43: Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
- 44: Does someone like you currently?
- 45: Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
- 46: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 47: Ever made out with just a friend?
- 48: Are you happier single or in a relationship?
- 49: Your own question that you want me to answer. Just write it.
what the fuck is with pale blogs
that shit is just weird